Boney M. 26 December 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Organisers and/or the venue(s) reserve the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the management.
- The Organisers will use their right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches where deemed necessary. They will refuse admission to, or eject from the venue(s), any person who refuses to be searched by a steward, member of security or venue representative.
- No food, alcohol or soft drinks may be taken into the venue(s).
- Alcohol will be on sale in the venue(s), however if you look under 18 please do not be offended if you are asked for proof of age - the only forms of ID acceptable will be a photo driving license or a passport. Security patrols will also operate around the venue(s) to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol.
- Tickets are security printed and individually barcoded.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue(s) at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Organisers may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the venue(s), the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person at the venue, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
- Persons attending the event are responsible for their own valuables. None of the Organiser, the venue(s) will be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the venue(s).
- Do not bring any umbrellas.
- Be courteous towards your fellow concert goer.
- Children are permitted and there will be a designated children’s area.
- Wristbands must not be removed and given to any other person. Any broken wristbands will be denied entry by security, and anyone with a broken wristband within the event may be ejected.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate wristbands be issued for lost wristbands etc, keep your wristband safe – only one will be issued per ticket.
- Attendees consent to the photography, filming and sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the event site.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event.
Join us for an awesome family day
• Bring your picnic basket
• Food stalls
• Fully licensed bar
• Children’s entertainment .
• Adults - R250
• Children under 12- R150
• Parking Tickets - R30
• Limited to 700 tickets
• Inside the stadium (Lakeside and Parkside)
• Additional parking in the stadium precinct